Creative Solutions for Authors, Bloggers, Businesses, and Artists
Businesses or Brands
Your business needs a reliable and professional resource for blog posts, social media graphics or other content to share on the web. I have twelve years of experience writing for blogs, newspapers and creating website content including graphics that enhance interaction with your audience.
Content Creation & Social Media Management
Let me craft content for you that reflects the values and voice of your brand.
As a community leader, influencer, and experienced social media manager, I put my customer service background to use while representing your brand accurately. I respond in a timely manner and diplomatically to put your customers at ease.
Personable, Courteous, and Responsive
The advent of social media enables a business to keep their distance and remain detached – or work toward a relationship of trust. Having me respond personally on your SM accounts builds credibility and has the added bonus of gaining a following for your brand.
Know Your Audience
Your customers are your audience. I understand the value of knowing who you are trying to connect with and how to use tools to analyze those connections.
Businesses are increasingly aware of the importance of building a relationship with their customers through offering reliable and valuable content, information and resources.
I would love to help you create a framework for this, or support your existing social media plan.
Let Me Help With…
- Community Building in a Facebook Group or at Your Business Page
- Setting-up or Writing Articles for a Professional Blog
- Script Writing for Marketing Videos, Radio Spots or Podcasts
- Editing Your Website for Errors and Offering Suggestions to Improve User Experience
- Social Media Management or Creating and Maintaining a Presence for Your Brand
- Assistance with Branding and Consistency
- Copy Writing
- Updating Your Web Copy or Website Design
If the time you have to spend on the web promoting your books or articles is taking away time you need to reach those daily word counts and deadlines, get in touch with me to strategize about what social media platforms will help you the most and about your author website.
Publishers often want authors to have an online presence, but many authors are not interested in spending their precious writing time chatting online or learning how to set up a website and social media accounts. Perhaps you are a self published author and would like to know how to best use the potential of the internet to promote your books and articles.
Don’t lose your focus; let someone else launch your social media accounts into a warm and welcoming community of your readers and potential readers.
Social Media Services for Authors
- Blog or Website Set-up and or Maintenance
- Social Media Accounts Set-up and Content Scheduled – All Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Google Analytics Set-up
- Homeschool Curriculum or Product Reviews
- Social Media Strategies
- Newsletter or E-newsletter Design, Content and Editing
Other Services Authors May Find Helpful…
- Proofreading and Editing
- Script Writing/Editing and Formatting
- E-book Editing and Formatting
- Content Creation – Including Graphics
- Blog Posts – Specializing in Small Business, Education, Homeschooling, Home Organization, Parenting, Natural Living and Health Topics
- Community Building – Forums and Groups
- Product Description – Web Copy
- Creating Printables, Infographics or Forms
Social Media Assistance
- Content Creation and Curation
- Blog and Website: Writing, Proofreading and Editing
- Product Descriptions & Reviews
- Facebook Page Setup and Maintenance
- Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and other Social Media Networks
- Monthly or Weekly Content Management
- Social Media Monitoring
- Community Management
Artists & Musicians
Artists & Musicians
Your art is your business. Allow your talent to inspire others and avoid getting bogged down by having to do it all yourself. I would love to help you with the business end of things on the web!
- Online Promotions
- Websites/ Band Pages
- Updating Existing Resources – E-commerce Web Stores, Websites, Social Media Pages, Blogs
- Social Media Monitoring – Content Curation, Check for Reviews, Respond to Fans
- Community Management
- E-newsletters and Email Marketing – Set-up, Content, Design
- Press Releases/Feature and News Stories/Media Kits
- Customer Service, Calendar Coordination, Data Entry
Let’s Get Social – Services & Rates
- Up to 600 Words: $15.00 per article
- 600 – 1,500 Words: $20.00 per article
Social Media Content & Community Management
- Social Media – $20.00 per hour (or as contracted)
- Graphics – $5.00 each
- Infographics – With Existing Information – $15.00 each
- Infographics – With Research – $25.00
- Researching and Writing Blog Posts or Series – $25.00 per article, up to 800 words
- Blog Posts – cost is negotiable if multiple articles are needed
FREE Consultation – an initial consultation about your needs is always free.
See the Project Packages pricing for cost information on setting up websites or for non-hourly rates.
We can always discuss rates for special projects.
I will help you plan your social media strategy so that your get the most for your budget.
You will get a written proposal for projects which will detail your options.
Project Proposals are based on work discussed in our free consultation.