Website, Social Media Campaign, Branding
This was a project for the Friends of Davie County Public Library a 501 c3 organization in the Piedmont Triad area.
The Library and the Friends of the Library group needed a full social media campaign with the goal of
- Making the community and current members aware of fundraising projects
- Appealing to a younger demographic for membership and volunteer work
- Set up Instagram, a website and Facebook page
- Connected PayPal account so they could more easily receive donations and membership fee payments
- Created and designed an e-newsletter to help them regularly communicate with their members
- Wrote Blog Articles for FOL website when an event was upcoming (36 Articles)
- Updated Facebook page
- Designed print brochure (print)
- Wrote 10 press releases for fundraisers and sponsored events
- Designed a Logo
September 2013 – June 2016
As a result of increasing the group’s visibility online and through regular press releases, membership increased – doubled from 2012 to 2015 with increases in Lifetime members and Student Memberships and Individual, Non-Senior memberships.