A Great Product and No Blog
This self-published author’s web developer/host set up a WordPress blog initially, but the client didn’t know how to add or manage content.
- Completed blog set up in WordPress
- Added correct admin settings
- Added “About Page” to introduce the company and products
- Added FAQ page to let readers know more about the products and lessons
- Linking to the client’s social network accounts (Twitter, Facebook)
- Linked to the client’s e-Store
- Created & Added graphics and widgets using the client’s branded artwork
- Wrote 15 articles that detailed the products, and highlighted the educational uses, importance of physical fitness as well as informed readers of sales and discounts.
Additional Work I Performed for This Author:
- Updated the client’s zen cart website for sales
- Advised the client about marketing techniques available to them
- Updated and maintained Facebook & Twitter accounts
Project Time Frame:
- January 2013 – March 2016
Work ended because the author decided to sell her curriculum to a publisher.
It was a pleasure to work with Angel Bear Yoga to create content for their blog! I also posted links to their social media platforms and created graphics that coordinated with the Angel Bear Website to promote client sales and events. The client already had some basic social media set up, but did not know how to promote and integrate it. I was privileged to help promote this wonderful curriculum.